You know you found a great family photography when…
- They text you “Would you guys be up for traveling to Lake of the Ozarks for your shoot, it’s about an hour and a half, but it will be so worth it!”
- They offer you full access to their huge client closet of dresses/accessories, bring them all to your house to try on, and then let you do outfit changes for your shoot.
- They offer to bring your dog home for you from the shoot so he can make it in your family photo since the hotel you decide to book won’t take dogs.
- They send you sneak peaks almost right after your shoot is over because they can’t wait to show you how cute they are
- You get seriously start to cry when you get your album.
Once again, I am blown away by Tayllour at The Honey & Bee Photography. This is our second session with her but I feel like we have known her for ever. She is not only extremely talented, but goes above and beyond to make sure her clients feel special and that she captures them just as they are. My kids were so excited to see her again because she always has treats, now my dog loves her too for loving on him the whole car ride home.
2020 has been quite the year and to see these photos reminds me what truly matters most, family. Thank you Tayllour from the bottom of my heart for these sweet moments! And you were right, it was 100% worth the drive!
Here are a few of our favorites,but let’s be real… I loved every one! (see them all here: https://karitravels.shutterfly.com/7447
One thought on “Photos / Fall Family 2020”